The Weird Wide Web 22 Aug 2007 05:30 pm
These are my links for August 18th through August 22nd:
- Madeleines Recipe – 101 Cookbooks – I love madeleines and for years now I’ve been meaning to try making them.
- The Ethicurean: Chew the right thing. Â» Blog Archive Â» Catching up: Washington State locavoreanism – An overview of an overview of Washington’s local-eating movement.
- zakka life: Rethinking Paper Lucky Stars – Cute little paper stars. I never did learn to make these; maybe this is the time.
- Tigers & Strawberries Â» Two-Sides-Brown: Pan-Fried Noodle Pancake – Mm, fried noodles. Could be a nice thing to do with the wok we picked up at a yard sale not too long ago.
- Tigers & Strawberries Â» Noodle Shop Secret for Springy Noodles: Pre-Steaming – How to make good fresh Chinese wheat noodles with just the right texture
- How Not to Pack a Suitcase – “There are only two categories of things of which the serious suitcase packer must reasonably be wary of packing: large animals and explosives.”
- HistoryLink Essay: Windshield pitting incidents in Washington reach fever pitch on April 15, 1954. – Seattle was the scene of a textbook case of mass hysteria.
One Response to “My del.icio.us bookmarks for August 18th through August 22nd”